Friday, March 6, 2009

R. Evolucion Latina

Ok this is not just about one person, this a whole group of people. Can I just say that these guys are.. LATINO PRIDE! I'm so proud of these young Latinos and what they are doing.....Can I have a drum roll.....I would like to introduce you to R.Evolucion Latina! Here is a little video about this group. Can someone get the lights please? Sorry you will have to supply your own popcorn for this, but can I suggest a little lime and salsa on top. You know me, I can't get away from all that cooking stuff I do.




Enough said! You guys keep doing your thing. Thanks for taking your talents and giving back to the Latino community.

Check out their website and thank them for what they are doing.
http://www.revolucionlatina.org/

Hey guys, don't forget to stop back by tomorrow. We've got soooo many more Latinos to talk about.